SpecificationsConnect to 8255 using 26 pin FRC Connector.
User's Manual with Sample Programs
- 5x4 Keys matrix Keyboard.
- Keyboard consists of 20 keys.
- Consist of Hexadecimal numerals from 0 to 13.
- Keys are organized as Four Rows & Five Columns matrix
- Study of techniques like software debouching, Keyboard scanning, key closer, two keys lockout, keyboard encoding & Pausing.
- On-board Four Digit Seven Segment display.
- Display Technique used is Serial in Parallel out shift register technique
- For this technique two port pins are used for display.
- Connect to 8255 using 26 pin FRC Connector.
- User's Manual with Sample Programs.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
Email to this supplier