Sine Wave Generator
- Provides Sine waveform output using IC 8038.
- Frequency of Sine wave is 30 Hz with variable Amplitude of max.+/- 5V p-p.
- Separate DC source Available from .+/-5 V
- Provision for Amplitude adjustments provided.
Sampling Frequency Generator
- Sampling Frequency generation using IC 555
- Provides Sampling Frequency TTL output of 25 KHz.
On-board Block features
- PCM modulation using 74163 & ADC0800
- 8 bit Analog to digital data displayed in 8 Led’s
- PCM demodulation using 74165 & DAC0800
- 8 bit Digital to Analog data displayed in 8 Led’s
- On-board Low pass filter
- Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
- All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
All ICs are mounted on IC Sockets.
Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
In-Built Power Supply of +5V/150mA, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections