KCL-03 POTENTIOMETRIC ERROR DETECTOR
· High quality servo-potentiometers of 360O shaft rotation.
· Requires an external CRO for a.c. studies.
· Built-in signal and power sources.
· 3½ digits DVM for measurements.
- All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords.
·Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
·All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
·Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
·In-Built Power Supply with Power ON indication
·Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
·Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
·User’s Manual with sample experiments.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
Ø Linearity study of the error detector.
Ø Determination of error detector gain.
Ø Use of a.c. supply for the error detector-introduction to the phase reversal of error signal.
mes New Roman"'>User’s Manual.
Ø Identification of the oven parameters.
Ø Study of ON-OFF temperature control (with adjustable relay characteristics)
Ø Study of P, PI, PD and PID controls having adjustable coefficients.